10 years ago I was: I was pregnant with my 2nd child, Emily. Moving into our first house, which is still our only house. Freaking out about having two kids in daycare, a mortgage payment, being grown up when I think it might of been fun to still be a kid. SCARY!! Realizing that I couldn't go back to work & afford the previous two things, so I decided to start up my own daycare, 10 + years later that is still what I am doing.
5 things on my to do list for today: 1.Get caught up on the laundry. 2. Work on my sharing time for primary next Sun. 3. Make my calls for the Teacher's Treats Day @ CHS. 4. Balance my checkbook. 5. Vacuum & Dust the house.
6 things I'd do if I became a billionare: 1. Buy my self a brand new Ranch Style home with brick exterior, most likely somewhere besides Ca. & the craziness here. 2. Buy my my parents a new house down the street from where ever my new house would be, then send my parents on a fat trip all around the world, and buy them a brand new R.V. 3. Pay for my kids college, and then invest for our future, and my kids future. 4. Get a boob lift and some fat removal from my hard spots to lose it, my big enormous BUTT and my hips. 5. Take a nice long vacation with first my family, and second just me & Kev. 6. Buy Kevin his own jet & life time tickets to the Tarheels, Raiders, Giants, & Sharks. ( the jet would be to get him there to all the games bc we would be leaving the bay area to live in our new dream home) 7. I would buy my siblings houses so they could live near us too, it would be the FLUD FAMILY COMPOUND. 8. Buy several fat vaction homes so that we could all stay together when we vacationed. 9. Give alot away to good charities to help those less fortunate, but only the ones that were not slackers. 10. Just have fun, & enjoy this time on earth with the ones I love. I did 10 bc a billion $'s is alot of $$$ honey.
Places I have lived: Ok so BORING ON THIS ONE, CONCORD CA. THAT IS IT.
5 jobs i've had: Bagger at Safeway. Sales Associate at Nordstorms. Sales Associate Sizes Unlimited, yes the fat lady store.Credit Union Member Rep. Daycare Provider.
Things most people don't know about me:My dream job would be a Homicide Detective. I love to do Word Searchs. I am super competative when it comes to playing games, especially with Kev, I have been known to throw game boards & clear the pieces when I am losing. I want to learn to play the violin before I die.
Tag... you're it:Krissy, Lanette, Deanna



4 comments:
I loved it. I feel like I have learned so much more about you, and you WILL learn to play the violin!!! I love you, and I love your personality, you make me smile!
This was really fun to read! I think you are so funny : ) You have such a great attitude and outlook on life - You're a great example!
Aye Marianne, you look like a mexican movie star! You are so photogenic- I loved your little pic on my blog. It's absolutely entertaining to read your posts and comments.
Good for you that you're working out with Lanette-I curse her and praise her in the same breath -I love her. I worked out at the Syncrude Sports and Wellness Center today and need to do it tomorrow as well. Tu, you're my inspiration! Alan went to pick up the 4-runner from Lanette's and I had her send me some of her 'babyhead' cookies. It's a treat to get goodies from friends.
Well Marianne I love you. I'll be thinking of you while I'm on the treadmill tomorrow.
Love, Michelle
I love it! You are such SUPA-STAR!! I love love LOOOOVVEEE the song for your blog too! Pat you are my hero (wiping tear away) I dedicate my highschool years to you LOL!
Post a Comment