Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MARCH MADNESS

So it is over, March Madness that is. I love college sports, but basketball is my favorite. We watched the game, I was rooting for Memphis, although I do like the Kansas coach. It was a great game as far as college hoops go. I like it bc they are not all tainted by the big money of professional sports. They play bc they love the game. Kevin's team & mine by default is the NC Tarheels, since they were out a round back the game was very enjoyable. We just got to watch it for the pure entertainment of two teams wanting something so bad. When the game is over for those of you who do not know, they play a song that is tradtion. The song is called One Shining Moment and plays while they show headlights of all the different games during the tournament. It is always accompained by tears, not mine, Kevin's, well I do chime in. The emotions of these players is amazing. I love it! Oh well now on to baseball my least favorite sport. It's just too slow paced for me. I do like to go to the games, but watching baseball on t.v. is similar to watching paint dry. You know what sport could be my new favorite, I love lacrosse. Now that is a crazy sport, totally fast past, like soccer, like football, like hockey, Crazy! Kevin's half brothers both play for Burlingame High. We watched them play once, and we will watch them play again at the end of the month. If you have a chance you should watch a game. It rocks!! I can't wait until football starts, maybe my Bronco's will have a chance to redeem themselves, who knows.

2 comments:

D and C said...

I am so glad it is over for you!!!!
It is a crazy time of year..

Lacy said...

Hey, I was laughing at your comment on my blog! March Madness didn't treat me so well this year, but it rarely does, since I do my picks based on the school color's and cool mascots. I guess I also do factor in the rankings, too :)

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones