
This was a little dock that we found near the end of the trail, the kids were looking for little fishies.
Ahhh so sweet!
Amanda, Emily & Kyle standing on this huge dead tree, I mean it was huge! I should have taken a picture of it, you can't really see how big it was.
Hiking on around the bend...
Kyle couldn't resist the mud, he really wanted to stay much longer & slop it around, but I knew if we didn't leave soon he would be wearing some of it.
Amanda, Emily & Kyle how cute!
SUPER WOMEN!!!
Ahhh so sweet!
Amanda, Emily & Kyle standing on this huge dead tree, I mean it was huge! I should have taken a picture of it, you can't really see how big it was.
Hiking on around the bend...
Kyle couldn't resist the mud, he really wanted to stay much longer & slop it around, but I knew if we didn't leave soon he would be wearing some of it.
Amanda, Emily & Kyle how cute!
SUPER WOMEN!!!
Now doesn't this picture really make you think they are just two loving sisters... ?? You tell me... :)

This is the first few minutes on the trail, no complaining yet...
In all my years of living in the bay area I had never been to the Lafayette Reservoir. So we decided to go give it a try. Kevin had been, but only once several years before. It was a nice day, a tad bit chilly even. Kind of nice for hiking I think. We brought Cody along & he loved it, but not as much as the hikes where he gets to run around off leash, those are his favorites. We had a great time, it's the perfect distance, not too long, not to short. Has some nice little uphill spots, & really a good little jaunt. :)
In all my years of living in the bay area I had never been to the Lafayette Reservoir. So we decided to go give it a try. Kevin had been, but only once several years before. It was a nice day, a tad bit chilly even. Kind of nice for hiking I think. We brought Cody along & he loved it, but not as much as the hikes where he gets to run around off leash, those are his favorites. We had a great time, it's the perfect distance, not too long, not to short. Has some nice little uphill spots, & really a good little jaunt. :)



1 comment:
WAY TO GO!
Post a Comment