Check out the odometer reading on my bike... YEP THAT SAYS 26.83 BABY!!!Monday, July 21, 2008
Kev & Mare GYNORMOUS BIKE RIDE!!!
Kevin & I took off one Sat. morning for a nice little bike ride. Before we knew it we had gone almost 27 miles. It was a great day, we had a lot of fun together. Half way through we stopped off for a yummy refreshing treat at Jamba Juice. A perfect pick me up for the 2nd half of our ride. We were all over the place, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Concord. Most of the time I didn't even know where we were. Good thing I had Bay Area Backroads Kevin with me, he knows where we are where ever we are whenever we are. Since this bike ride we have gone on a few others, due to lack of time they weren't as long as this one but they averaged in the 10-17 mile range. I love riding my bike, I am looking for a trailer to transport groceries so I can do lots of little errands on my bike. I have now decided I am not a fan of walking, riding a bike is way quicker & much more fun!!
Check out the odometer reading on my bike... YEP THAT SAYS 26.83 BABY!!!
Check out the odometer reading on my bike... YEP THAT SAYS 26.83 BABY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment