Friday, February 27, 2009
FLUD FAMILY HOUSE HAS SOLD!
Well after 41 yrs. the Flud Family home has been SOLD. It is good news, it really is. Why does it feel so much like sad news? I think it's bc we have just always thought that no matter what, when, or where we all went that this would always be our home. My parents have left, it's been almost a month. But this is still their house. I guess it won't sink in until we hand over the keys. This IS great news for my parents, it really lets them close this chapter on their lives & lets them begin the new one they have already started. So it is with bitter sweet happiness we say Good Bye 1320 La Vista Ave. We will always keep with us the fondest memories of our childhood days gone by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OMG...I am freaking out right now seeing that. I agree that it is great news for mom and dad. But still it is so sad. Being here, I feel like I am missing all this happen. Even though I have been very involved on this end helping mom and dad with all the paper work. But not being able to see the sign go up, and not be able to be there on the last day when you had over the keys. Please take a bunch of pictures of the house and when it is empty so I can see it, and feel like I was there.
We are however having so much fun with mom and dad. And I am not going to lie, It is nice not having to compete for time with them from you!!!! hee hee we went to McCall today. It was so nice. And mom and dad really enjoyed it. We have been able to spend so much time with them. But now they are coming back down there for a month. That is a long time. Get your fill sister!!!!! Love you. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment