Saturday, October 31, 2009

KYLE'S SOCCER TOURNAMENT 10-31-09

GO EARTHQAUKES!!!
This weekend was Kyle's soccer league playoff tournament. They played three games today, the first being at 8:00 a.m. YIKES! Kyle ended the season being one of the team captians, cool. They colored their hair blue to match their uniforms. Kyle played his heart out today, he really played his best all three games. It's fun to watch him play & we love it. Little group huddle for some game strategy.
Ball touch action, love the stance. Head to head battle, Kyle won. Waiting for another chance at some action.
Um the second most important part of the game, half time snack. Kyle was super stoked, watermelon his absolute favorite.The first most important part of the game, end of the game snack. Kyle in as goalie. He did so awesome, he didn't give up a goal all three games. ROCK ON!!!
He has a crazy awesome big kick, the ball just flies. Now this was exciting, their team went into overtime shoot outs in their last game today. Kyle did his first ever penalty kick. He was a little nervous, but he did his best. Unfortunately the goalie was able to grab the ball & make the save. But EXCELLENT EFFORT DUDE!!!
The Earthquakes lost today & won't be advancing to tomorrow's games. But what a season it was, they played incredible all season, 7-4-4. We are thinking about having Kyle do some goal keeper clinics, he's just so tall with a big foot that sends the ball screaming.

Nice season Kyle, you're improving every season. Love you dude!!!

1 comment:

D and C said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how tall and big he looks out there. He is awesome. Tell him I think he ROCKS and I wish I could have been there. I am missing so much!!!
I love that kid. He really is a special guy.
Great pic's by the way!!!
LOVE YOU!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones