Whose that haunting our front porch?
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Trick-r-Treat Spooktacular 10-31-09
Ok I promise this is my last post for Halloween. Got to end with a bang right. Tonight was Halloween, All Hallows Eve, Ghoulish Goblins Galla, Spooky Spectacularama, I can go on & on, but you get it...
Whose that haunting our front porch?
Emi the Fab Flapper...
Kyle the Dreadful Dracula...
"Please Count you don't want to drink my blood, it's full of sisterly love & irritation for you"...
Me that's me with my favorite #1 Miami Fan Kev. ( funny story, Kevin didn't dress up to trick-r-treat, he just happened to be wearing all his Miami gear.)I said photo opp, you dressed up & didn't even know it. He is such a good sport. Even though the flash blinded him for the rest of night. Love that guy!
This was our favorite costume of the night... Amanda was dressed up as one sick puppy. Nah poor little Manda Panda, she really is sick as a dog for Halloween. She has been in bed for 2 days now. Emily & Kyle promised to share some of their stash with her when she's feeling better, which we hope is soon. (Cause I don't know how long I can hold off eating all the candy myself).
Poor little Amanda... get well soon.
Check out that loot? Nice guys, & this was just a few blocks. Kids these days really don't appreciate the true beauty of Halloween & Trick-r-Treating. I mean the chance once a year to go door to door & have candy handed to you. All for being cute & saying Trick or Treat. They did as good as they could. I told them next year we are going to start in Aug. with conditioning so they build up their stamina for some serious damage.
Can you see the drool?
Until next year, HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!
Whose that haunting our front porch?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Holy Crap I have a cute family. How cute are you guys. Your costumes are seriously awesome. You just don't get anything cuter than the Gatchell family.
LOVED the pictures. Especially the staged one's. Gotta love Emmy!! LOL!!!
Loved it.
Glad your halloween was awesome. I so missed you guys.
D
Hi Merrianne,
I know I misspelled your name, but no matter what variation I put on it, it still looks wrong to me. I caught up with you via Bonnie M's blog. I can't believe how grown up Amanda is and so beautiful! I know you had your other kids before we moved (since it has only been 6 years) but I don't even remember them. Check in on my blog and let's catch up a bit. Tell Deanna to invite me to her blog. I was checking it out all the time and then she went private. What was she thinking!!! Good to see you.
Caroline Craven
Post a Comment