Look at us, poor sad little California natives. We get all excited for snow, of any type. Our kids wanted to get out of the car on the side of the freeway on the way to Idaho, as soon as we saw the first signs of snow. We had to tell them NO this is DIRTY snow, you know the stuff that's all black & gross... anyways... We were really looking forward to a "White Christmas" this year since we would be Idaho. Sadly there was no such thing. There was snow on the ground occasionally here & there at my parents house. But it never did snow while we were there. So we took a little drive one day in search of snow. Even a couple inches was enough for us. We hit the jack pot when we found some grass that must have had some water left on so it turned into a mini ice rink. How nice for us! Here are some pictures of our day in the snow.


Seriously am I just so cute! Or sickly & all schmoopy... take your pick.


Cody is a snow dog. He loves it, couldn't get enough of the white frozen stuff.

He even likes to eat it.

Look at these two, they are bro dogs. They have such a ball together, it's pretty cute.

Bo Dog & Cody Dog BDFFL's ( best doggie friends for life)
Let It Snow - Let It Snow- Let It Snow!!!

Gatchell-made Ice Rink

Look at me mom, I'm doing it!

Of course no snow day is complete without the snow fight... there was not enough for balls, so it was just handfuls of loose snow. But it was good enough.


And then some wrestling,

and some snow in the face & ears & nose & anywhere else it could be shoved.

I take it back, there is a snowball.

In The Face!!!!

Right back at ya

The Snow Angel Amanda

The Snow Angel Dude Kyle

The Snow Angel Emily

The Snow Angel

Does she like it or not???

A little horsey riding

Of course no day could end without a sibling picture.

Here's a kick in the pants: the morning we left they got 4 inches of snow all at once & it stayed for like 4 days.... WHAT THE WHAT?? Whatever Idaho!!!!
2 comments:
I loved the pictures. SOOOOO CUTE. You guys really are the cutest family ever. and there is no such thing as schmooshy!!! You guys are adorable and I love it.
I have plans in the making for spring family pictures. I am going to take a photography class!!!
Anyways, I love you. You never told me if you liked your background and music???
Yup, it's a great angel! I like the family of angels.
Post a Comment