These are her SUPER CUTE NEW KICKS!!! She picked them out & let me tell you... it was L.O.V.E. at first sight.
Emily & Kyle spent their own money & picked out a gift for Amanda all by themselves... so sweet. 


These are the UGG boots from Grandpa & Grandma... she is REALLY spoiled by her grandma & grandpa... REALLY! She's got them right where she wants them, smart lovely girl!

Ahhh look at these cute kids. Every now & then I get a few pics of them that are really nice. 
Not to snitch on anyone.. but this reaction was from somebody gasing it... I know there is nothing that is private anymore... any time... it just doesn't ever not happen!
Amanda getting ready to get her grub on...
YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!!!
Righteous!!!
Oh Yeah... good down to the last drop!!!
To end the B-day celebration a stop at Cold Stone, Umm Umm Good!!! 



3 comments:
What a great family celebration! Love you guys!
I seriously cannot believe that she is already 18. Didn't we just celebrate her 1st birthday upstairs?
I am confused.
LOL!
I love your family Mare. You guys are amazing and I loved the pictures.
SO CUTE!
Spoiled rotten! :) Sounds like she's deserved every bit of it. Seriously fun family celebration, great times!
Post a Comment