So this Easter we packed up & hit the road to Idaho for Easter with the FAM! As usual it was a CRAZY BUSY INSANE LOUD FUNNY HILARIOUS WONDERFUL TIME FOR ALL! We love to be with our family bc bottom line nothing beats it- family time that is. Lots of laughter, good food, wrestling, chasing, more good food, movies, park time, walks, horse back riding, more more good food, silly stories, motorcycle riding, sheep feeding, more more more good food, basically a FABULOUS TIME! I must apologize for the complete randomness of the pictures below. I have got myself totolly behind on my blog. It's Aug. and this post is Easter HELLO yeah embarrassingly way behind. So until I catch up it's going to have to be randomness to the extreme! I will post only in chronilogical order...(there's a slight chance of O.C.D. in blogosphere world) so patience please.
Anywho... HAPPY EASTER & IT'S ALWAYS A PARTY WHEN WE ALL GET TOGETHER!!!
Wouldn't this be a mother's dream!

MOTOR CROSS!!!




















MOTOR CROSS!!!
This is Cheeze-It, super cute awesome kitty kat!


The dogs Cody & Bo had an Easter Feast as well, got to love our doggies!

So these are my dad's magic ears... this dude is getting old & going deaf! To his defense you really can't hear a thing when the Flud girls get together! He's so cute though~
Amanda wanted to try them out, she said wow these things totally work & asked for a pair for herself.
This~ well it's not child abuse, it was funny at the time...
Zee Sheepzies
Ok I am a bad bad auntie... of course I let him lick the beaters & the bowl I love this little dude, he gets what ever he wants from Auntie Mare

Ok this is our littlest Easter chickie! Isn't she just to die for, couldn't you just eat her right up!


Seriously!!!





The Easter Loot!
Ok small explanation is in order here. So one night driving back from Oregon spending time with Grandma Mona: Kevin randomly stops the car for a Chinese fire drill! It was freezing and in the middle of NO WHERE, so safety first of course.
Please note that Kevin has ripped his shirt off... why NO IDEA! I promise there were no drugs or alcohol involved... just wild & crazy crazies!






This is sweet!
PEEKABOO~
I love this little Laney Bug 
I know you want to suck on those chubby cheeks like a popcicle!!


Such a treat for the kids. My parents neighbors are wonderful. They have like a real farm & it's very cool. They let us come up & ride the horses for a bit. THANKS Corn Family!



1 comment:
I love Easter. Yes your kids look very sweet and heavenly. I have got to try that Chinese fire drill! Maybe not without the shirt but everything else looked crazy and fun and I'll bet no one was drowsy for the next 10 miles.
Post a Comment