Wait did I miss Conference!!!! Or is this a blog written after the fact?
Welcome back I never gave up and kept you on my blogroll in the event...Awesome!
Sadly I am MONTHS behind on my blogging LindaAnn so no you are not nutty... well maybe a little :):) I have a bazillion posts to catch up on... but I will prevail!! Bonnie thanks for believing in me...I am so glad I have 4 weeks off to catch up :):)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wait did I miss Conference!!!! Or is this a blog written after the fact?
Welcome back I never gave up and kept you on my blogroll in the event...Awesome!
Sadly I am MONTHS behind on my blogging LindaAnn so no you are not nutty... well maybe a little :):) I have a bazillion posts to catch up on... but I will prevail!! Bonnie thanks for believing in me...I am so glad I have 4 weeks off to catch up :):)
Post a Comment