Wednesday, August 4, 2010

DONTCHA LOVE MOTHER'S DAY!! DONTCHA JUST LOVE MY RED POLKA DOT BOWLS?? I DO I DO!!

Do you know how much I love the color red? Do you know how much I love polka dots? Do you know how much I love my husband & my kids? Do you know how much they love me? LOTS !!! Not to put a price on love, but just look how much they know what I love? Have you ever seen anything so cute in all your life? Using both my FAVORITE things? Red & Polka Dots??? So here is the story behind these FABULOUS bowls. Bc I know you are DYING to know. I originally bought them for my Bunco as one of the prizes. I realized as I was wrapping these adorable bowls that I really really LOVED them. Then as I didn't win ANYTHING at my Bunco & as I watched these FABULOUS bowls walk out my door, I found that I MUST HAVE THEM! So on the search I went. But to no avail... sad sad sad. They were sold out... but wait Costco in Antioch had them. Kevin rushed over to get them only to find they were the black & white ones... no no can do. I was in utter brokenheartedness stage 4 sadness! Kevin then all by himself started looking online for anything red white & pokladotted. He is so cute... but everything he found was outrageous in price & terribly uncute. So he tried one last time at Concord Costco. What?? They had another pallet hidden in the back... what they were the red & white ones...what?? He rushed over & bought me not one but two sets... I LOVE HIM!!! The kids were very excited to give me my FABULOUS bowls, bc it was the topic of the house for sometime. I might have a problem if you haven't noticed... So happy day to me, happy day to the world that makes such adorable things for me to love. I Love Them- xoxoxoxo I Love Him - xoxoxoxo
I love these... the bowls of course- they have so many uses yes???
No really I LOVE these little itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot red & white cutesy adorable & useful bowls!!! Thank you family for celebrating Mom's Day with me.
Of course I wouldn't dare think of making this day all about me. I LOVE my Mommy, she is my bestest friend & the woman I admire most in this world. She has the strength of 10,000 warriors & the heart of a lion. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!






1 comment:

LA Adams said...

Oh Mare, I couldn't stop laughing and no I didn't know about the polka dots though I had an inkling about red. What a fantastic husband you have!!!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones