Wednesday, August 4, 2010
MORMON BOY+MORMON GIRL= MORMON PROM!
I am so grateful for the events like this for our youth. What a wonderful,safe, & morally clean enviroment for these great young people to celebrate their Senior Prom. Amanda was so excited & looked absolutely beautiful for her special night. Her friend Jacob asked her & they had a fabulous time. She made her dress as part of her Young Women's personal progress, this was one of her value projects. With the help of some talented sisters in our ward she ended up with a fabulous gown that looked stunning on her. Our friend Misty did her hair & makeup which was just the perfect finishing touch. It was fun to see her feel so amazing & even more fun to hear about her wonderful night when she got home. It was one of those incredible mother/daughter moments that I will never forget! You couldn't wipe the smile from her face! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a beautiful girl Amanda is - Michael's first date was to this Prom, I'm grateful they have it.
Post a Comment