Friday, August 6, 2010

A CAMPING WE WILL GO A CAMPING WE WILL GO SLY PARK IS THE PLACE & A CAMPING WE WILL GO!!

This years camping trip was AWESOME! The Utne's & Doria's bought a boat & boy did we have some major FUN!!! Our new camera is fantastic & I took way too many pictures & couldn't pick so there are a ton! We can't wait until next year to go again! Thanks Doria's, Utnes's, Keagy's,& Us for a FABULOUS time!!!
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































5 comments:

Mark and Kiss said...

Looks like a fabulous trip, fun times! I love all the water pics, very fun...

LA Adams said...

What an absolutely wonderful vacation! I especially loved the close ups (zoom lens?) on the tube with Emily and her dad and Amanda walking with the geese. Nice warm pictures by the fire. You're right you have a fabulous camera - great color, close ups in bight light and dim. Good job!

Jen said...

What fun times! Isn't it great having such fun friends? Makes me want to go camping! What kind of camera did you get?

Bonnie said...

Call me, Mare, if you want me to come over and take out your spaces. I'll show you how and then you can do it from now on.

Love, B

Merrill Family said...

HOly Pictures~! what new camera did you get we need a new one bad?

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones